Lil Waynes New Album

OK so for some odd reason Lil Wayne has now moved out of the Hip Hop game and now wants to make a rock album. The first single i heard was on my XM Radio and its called "Prom Queen". Now i listen to some hip hop nation and the guy actually said he feels bad for playing the song because its so focused on Rock. The start of the song is guitar and i must say the beats are really really cool but some of his lyrics now are sort of whack. Some other songs on his album are going to be a remake of old songs just made into a rock version. This is suppose to drop April 7th but i guess over 5 mil people are just going to pirate it just like the other albums..

Lil Wayne to me is a faggot. His Actaul music is good but he cant rap for shit. its almost like hes just reading normaly the hole time :3

Yea but it felt very weird listening to the song because now hes just like talking off of a paper with a rock beat but im sure, if the lyrics are horrible the instrumentals are going to be good lol

aDynamiC wrote 5 minutes ago »

Yea but it felt very weird listening to the song because now hes just like talking off of a paper with a rock beat but im sure, if the lyrics are horrible the instrumentals are going to be good lol

yea i bet

i suppose he feels he's 'been there, done that.' when it comes to hip hop now, but eh.. the carter 3 wasn't even that good. but uhh, it's whatever really.

Yea Lil waynes music isnt what i call good but its a rock album so hes taking a 180 turn from what he does.

oh gtfo, i'm listening to it right now.. this nigga is using autotune on a rock song. FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUU

Yea i no hes going to do that no matter what kind of song hes using so either way its a fail in the autotune book.

LOL, Autotune? "Hey guys let's make my voice sound like im rapping through a fan while a squirrel bites my dick" thats absolutely ingeneous.

at least t-pain knew what he was doing when he started that shit on his music.

yea he def. made that popular could we say 50 cent is the godfather of bulletblocking and t pain is the godfather of autotone SICKKK

^^^lol.

T-pain: MASTER OF AUTOTUNE

Kanye West: HE'S GETTING THERE

Lil Wayne: Not even, his voice sux, even with autotune

I youtube'd.

I heard.

I hated.

I will KILL HIM.

I already knew it was coming to this one day. It will be me to kill that bitch.

Gangsters trying to do rock? Umm, Divide by zero much?

public person Lil Wayne;

if(Lil Wayne == fag)

{

slit Dewality's throat;

}

I've been dead for a while now.

i listened to it, it was shit he wants to party liek a rock star now i suppose

holy shit guys, i downloaded some autotune plug in and OMG, my voice siunds just like T-pain and then guys who use it lol, kinda fun to mess with

lol auto tune plug in for what? and hit me up with a link lolol

please god let Lil wayne get in a nigger moment and get shot