Life is Strange, Life is Weird, Life is so many things

This former U.S.M.C. Scout knows all too well the value of life and protecting those same civilian assets for God, Country and Family. Regardless of how far or numerous that extended Family happens to be mate.

Semper Fi.

Well stated yourself nonetheless as well.

If there is a God, Iā€™m not sure heā€™d care too much about those assets. Iā€™m also not sure we in the west have really been protecting ourselves as much as the interests of those in power.

Not being sure of what another may or may not be caring of does not negate the fact of that same caring for all of the above, regardless of those who couldnā€™t care less be that as it may. 'Tis merely a matter of choiceā€¦
To accept or reject.
Nothing more.
Nothing less.
And all have the freedom of choice to decide unto their own.

Regarding assets being protected by those in power versus assets that make all of the difference: I can see your strategic point here and offer naught in rebuttal save this; this doesnā€™t negate the fact that our sons and daughters in the Armed Forces still serve a greater cause that costs far more than it should for the freedom to have this very conversation my friend.

Inb4 locked for religious argument

Negative.
I believe in this particular case that anticipated action is more worry than actuality. Looking at the context of the conversation gives no hint to an ā€œargumentā€ requiring an action of dispersal. And some conversations and those in the Community who participate in such can be had on an intellectual level without it devolving into an argument. Not to mention, 2 immediate comments make mention of a higher entity with each Memberā€™s perspective on that subject that speak of personal opinion versus an ā€œargumentā€ portrayed as on going.

Itā€™s cool, just goofinā€™
/derailment

1 Like

Would imply there were any rails here to begin with

4 Likes

No worries mate.
Just clarifying for lack of anything better to babble about. Looked pretty damn good on paper though. :thinking:

I think the last wars we fought for freedom ended in the 1940s. The rest have been about power, profit, or both.

Unfortunately, history and current deployments would indicate the truth in that my friend.

Music is Life in Home Life :slight_smile: Nostalgic Music :slight_smile:

Clearly the time has arrived for me to vacate this thread.

Cheers.

6 Likes

Likewise.

2 Likes

I mean this sincerely and not just a shitpost

8 Likes

thank you my man :slight_smile: . By the way Guys I did not create that weird picture of me, somebody else did.

Persoanl Life in weird Life :slight_smile:

Can stone talk on a Asus Laptop? Life is weird :slight_smile:

Is that movie screen the first or second movie?

first my man :slight_smile:

1 Like

I havenā€™t watched it in a long time.

1 Like