LibreWolf - PrivacyLockedLoop - w/some modifications

whatchya drinkin? lol

That night? I was like 11 dark and stormies in… triple strong. I was numb drunk. It was a funny night on discord anyways because we were watching sarge stream his OPPAI wrapped Need For Speed car

external-content.duckduckgo.com

1 Like

I would drink scotch (my favorite) normally but when im drunk im not looking to be refined

I can relate, :smiley:

As for me splurging. Aberlour wouldnt be my go to. If I wanted to get expensive and feel like flexing. I would probably move for a Lagavulin 16 Year

I have been rather fond of Long Islands, but thats just the NY’r talking now . . .

1 Like

while we are at totally derailing this thread… Ardbeg Uigeadail is great if you love peat

Hey @PhaseLockedLoop, You mentioned you had to recertify your librewolf? Is that correct? Can you talk more about that? How can I check mine and do I need to make the changes you made to be more secure? I will dedicate time to learning but could use some direction. thanks

1 Like

I didn’t recertify what I did is I went ahead and hardened its SSL responses which out of the box are very weak

Still accepts TLS 1.0

So if you see above I went ahead and disabled everything that I just didn’t see needing in any way and I also disabled protocols earlier than 1.2

2 Likes

This isnt probably related to Librewolf, but is there a sane way to manually vet certificate authorities. A lot looks a bit too shady for my taste and I probably wont need them all. Is it even reasonable to vet certificate authorities on a per user basis?

you cant, make your own CA? lol

I mean can I manually allow certain CAs and reject the vast majority that I dont use or encounter on a browser level?

That is a question beyond my knowledge lol