LEVELONETECHS Wallpaper Thread [4k and more]

There will be more… lots more.

This 1st one is quite possibly the best looking logo wallpaper I’ve ever made considering I did almost nothing to make it haha. Thanks @kreestuh for the logos :slight_smile:

[All 4k]

CHRISTMAS!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

mooooaaaaaaarrrrr!!!

44 Likes

Off to a great start! Lookin' good as always, Maximus. ;)

1 Like

Any chance of some 1080x1920 smartphone wallpapers at some point? pretty please :)

1 Like

Yes this... So so much :-)

1 Like

I would love to see more of those full-color wallpapers like the first one, but then the logo in full white, like kinda stamped into the picture. Get what I mean? Wait let me look for a picture...

I think this explains kinda well what I mean ;)

Cheers

1 Like

Awesome work! Love the first one.

1 Like

now I have to fire up a VM and get dust off PhotoshopCS6 and Cinema 4D and show some skills...

Good work BTW @imaximus

1 Like

Awesome wallpapers!

But the resolution of the picture seems pretty low. Looks like it's missing some detail, is it upscaled 1080p?

1 Like

May I have a request please?
May I have a dark brushed alumin(i)um wallpaper with only the logo L1 in the upper right corner, please?
Thank you please.

1 Like

added today...

5 Likes

1 Like

4k wallpapers should work just fine with 1080p

1 Like

The stainless steel logo with circuit board will have to do until you offer one with showing a big, red, stop sign with the "/" through it. Replace "STOP" with "RGB". ; )

1 Like

Kinda sorta christmas colors for the holidays?

1 Like

Little different...

4 Likes

I like them! The logo is nice too, really clean. 1st and 3rd are my favorite. All the colors and beautiful.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Thank you so much for sharing these are great.

2 Likes

Everything's beautiful here, I prefer the original flat logo from the first one

1 Like

Seeing as there is already Stranger Things stuff on the thread, I decided to upload mine I did a few weeks ago after a friend told me I should the other day. Perhaps one of you will like my attempt at a 4k wallpaper. So here's my contribution to this thread.

4 Likes