Level1Pets

(post deleted by author)

3 Likes

My old horse wouldnt even jump a small trench. She would look at it for a few seconds then calmly step over it.

2 Likes

@kreestuh @wendell
I am going to suggest that we have somekind of merch that has a community members pet on it? Maybe if we do a vote on the cutest picture?

5 Likes

Pet tournament pet tournament pet tournament

5 Likes

Did i just start to suggest a real life pokemon tournament?

2 Likes

Two pets enter, only one comes out.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Rare and illusive Mexican Schweinehund
Meet Lí:

Derpiest doge in the West.

11 Likes

My completely unbiassed contender, a higher resolution version of my profile pic :stuck_out_tongue:

13 Likes

Well my brother in law… I don’t know if large horses are classified as “pets”. Horse people have their opinion.

:wink:

12 Likes

9 Likes

looks like a red eared slider. is it this or a different kind?

as far as i can tell, yes.

Found in central NC about 100 yards from a lake, a day after the hurricane hit.

Dunno if it’s hitched a ride on a waterspout or something or got lost. according to wikipedia they’re supposed to be a bit more west?

edit - they seem to be common pets, possibly a “freed” pet? still has an egg tooth, seems to be a week or less old, likes fruit flies.

3 Likes

I actually have a red eared slider. she loves to bask and eat some food.

Wait, it can catch fruit flies? Or are these like dried/killed fruit flies? Are you like putting fruit flies in the water and the turtle eats it alive?

Really young turtles need a lot of protein. As they grow older their diets change. My adult turtle loves watermelon, banana, lettuce, etc. be sure to look up what is suggested for their size/age.

2 Likes

My turtle is 10 at this point.

https://forum.level1techs.com/uploads/default/original/4X/c/e/7/ce7c43d1836d14ca30e7a753c94d5a434e214d07.jpeg

They grow larger depending on size of tank.

8 Likes

Flightless fruit flies, sold in pet stores for reptiles and amphibians. Had some left over from a fowlers toad we were keeping for a bit. Lil turtle probably is too small for the crickets we feed our bearded dragon.

My wife loves animals and we’ve got a 5 year old so we’ve been a bit of a small zoo over the past few years.

4 Likes

Hey, today I learned. :blush:

1 Like

The little monsters both sat still for half a second… can you tell them apart? :slight_smile:

11 Likes