Level1Pets

Lawnmower Blenny and Fire Goby

6 Likes

Sink is clogged with floof again…

9 Likes

“Hey ‘Thumbs’, could you just turn on the spigot a little please?”

4 Likes

Not mine yet but a new stray feral cat just showed up on my deck this week. And the picture doesn’t really capture it but it’s the saddest most pathetic looking thing I’ve ever seen.

11 Likes

I have heard of people getting cats this way, hoping it happens to me someday.

4 Likes

Word is out!
CatNet was hacked.
Expect visitors.

2 Likes

First there was Grumpy Cat. Now there’s Depression Cat.

3 Likes

It’s just your reflection.

6 Likes

Hi!
To many cats i row now :wink:
I’m 6.1-6.2(186cm) in high(that’s me in the picture). To the left a Samoyed, to the right a Russian Borzoi. It was pointless to put things(food) away on kitchens shelf(standard in Europe 90cm) when the Borzoi was 91cm over the shoulders.
By the way, when are folks over there start “talking in real measurements” ~meter system.
regards

11 Likes

Is this the correct bus?

10 Likes

6 Likes

Why aren’t you following the instructions and refrigerate that?

3 Likes

not a pet, but this bear just wants to be a pet.

2 Likes

Do you know how much energy it will take to chill that lump?

3 Likes

Took the dogs to work with me yesterday.

8 Likes

This is how I look and feel after work, too!

1 Like

13 Likes

Oh that snow looks good about now.

But lets have a toast to old cats that just dont care if it finally got below 80F indoors and just want lap time anyway.

6 Likes

This is a bit late and i am just doing some random reading. Tramadol isnt good at addressing that kind of pain in the long term. Not sure if dogs can take NSAIDS but you should probably give that class of medicines because your tramadol doesnt have anti-inflammatory properties - pain is usually associated with swelling. if you can address the inflammation, the pain wont really go away.

Again, I dont know if dogs can take medicines like ibuprofen, dexketoprofen, mefenamic acid, celecoxib. If you have those class of drugs as options, it could be a better choice for long term pain.

I am pretty sure nsaids can make dogs really sick is what i read in the past and my vet stated similarly. My doggo had two torn acls, so she is on tramadol.

1 Like