Level1 News September 26 2017: Pepe Strikes Back | Level One Techs

confirmed nachos in german theaters
confirmed audio good
xbox360 controllers are in military use for years now, for example on IED vehicles

Would have been good to mention that steam inventory helper is actually just a browser plugin. I got a little scared for a second.

@ryan @wendell
when you talked about the robot dentist, immediately thought of this

1 Like

Best dentist scene ever!

1 Like

Regarding the EFFā€™s proposal being denied:

It seems pretty clear that the EFF is being muscled out like all of the other regulatory admins in the US. Of course hostile takeover has been the tool of choice in that past. Now I guess itā€™s ā€œwhen all else failsā€¦ bruit forceā€.

The Walmart story is horrifying. Fortunately, many of the Walmart shoppers are not the type to just let people into their homes when they are away. As a matter of fact, they may actually be putting their deliverers in danger. Hopefully they arenā€™t stupid enough to snake permission with some stupid EULA. That could cause some serious issues in my neighborhood. They are going to get someone shot.

Apples new line:

ibrick

Dude I had the same reaction. At first I thought inventory helper was part of the steam client.

So Iā€™m not just stupid or something ā€¦ or at least Iā€™m not alone being stupid. Good to know. :smiley:

Thanks for doing the show just for my birthday!