Level1 News November 9 2018: Laser "Tobacco" Pipe

I am a bot. Beep boop beep boop beep.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://level1techs.com/video/private-video-20
1 Like

Video:

With regards to the bull dog story…

1 Like

I think I may have said this before, but I wonder what it would be like for someone watching L1T for the first time and seeing this drunken Ryan guy reading tech news. Oh well.

That 20th Century Fox trailer algorithm is going to produce some odd results, I think. I could only imagine Sony Picture getting a hold of software like this to try and hide the shittiness of their movies through misleading trailers.

Letting your kids be friends with Alexa is just giving Amazon direct influence over your child, really. It’s also data mining your child too. Do parents really want their kids to be friends with lex Lutha… I mean Jeff Bezos?

As for the name “Luigi”, I think it came from a Pizza chain from Washington State called “Luigi’s”, which was near Nintendo’s Redmond Washington headquarters. But Miyamoto may have chose it because Luigi sounds a lot like “ruiji” in Japanese , which means “similar”. Luigi was originally just a colour swap of Mario’s sprite to reduce the memory footprint for two player arcade games. The Japanese do love to incorporate double meanings into names. And “R” does sound a lot like “L” in their language.

Drunk Ryan is great… but the tangent conversations that happen when Ryan has a drunk friend with him… even better.

Could you guys look into the audio mix? Are you mixing it as mono, stereo or surround?

Because I had the weirdest experience with your youtube videos where I could not hear the audio in any browser but the windows mixer showed the browsers playing the audio. After playing with audio settings and cables I found out that there was no volume on “front left/right”. All the audio came out of the “Center” channel that I did not have any speaker hooked up to.

I solved it for me by enabling the drivers build-in mixdown now, but it seems strange that it only happens on your videos and not on any other youtube video I found.

See, that Larvalbot is just not right… it can spray its seed all over the place but I spray my seed in the pool at the gym and I’m a bad guy.

And a 2500 bong. Pick it, pack it, fire it up, come along and take a hit from the bong.

You can tell that Griz is a pretty honest person; because he doesn’t change much on the ol’ “truth serum”. In vino veritas.

vino