Level1 News March 14 2018: It's A Bird, It's A Plane, It's the Tiagong Space Station | Level One Techs

Giveaway: https://gleam.io/bI86l/4-prizes-4-channels-4-winners-featuring-a-ryzen-7...

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://level1techs.com/video/level1-news-march-14-2018-its-bird-its-plane-its-tiagong-space-station

Maybe Revlon could fund that Mascara Girl movie?

As for Nvidia, I really don’t understand the logistics of Nvidia trying to run a monopoly, when both Nvidia and AMD can’t keep their products in stock. At this point ‘gamer branding’ is pointless. We’re in an “every man for themselves” situation for gaming cards.

But then again, AMD hasn’t really been pushing hard on the gamer market either. They really were absent from the enthusiast market for a while and only got back into it with Vega. Their biggest focus are APU’s right now.

I have to wonder if it would be worth it for AMD to make a new motherboard spec with GDDR5 built onto the PCB? Even 2-4GB’s could beneficial to the APU performance. They could forget about the PCIE slots and make a casual gamer board around the APU. Or maybe it would be better to wait for DDR5?

It is still a weird and scummy, untimely move (unless there is a strategy here I am not seeing?) from Nvidia.

And as for Super Wood, it’s neat technology. But talking about wood in space, the original Alien 3 script was planed to be set on a prison planet made out of wood.

Happy Birthday Jake :smiley:

1 Like

@ryan

Yea, I’m gonna need you to bring that microphone right on in closer to your face… greaaaat… thaaaanks.

Krista, an American Pitbull would be a good fit for you. Contrary to popular belief they are very great with people, and kids. in fact they were used as nanny dogs in England. They’er very short hair and don’t shed, They’er stocky and large but not usually more than 50 pounds so not too big.

I was very weary to adopt one, because of their reputation. however my girlfriend brought one home and hes been the most friendly dog I’ve ever owned! (To people and other dogs, more so than my yellow labs or my German Sheppard)

Although you do have to be mindful when your picking Any dog, make sure it has a good temperament before you take it home.

Thank you for picking shelter dogs =)

1 Like

I’m actually looking at a pit mix right now! I’m waiting to hear back from the shelter about getting an application. At this point, I’m spending more time vetting the agencies than the dogs lol. Unfortunately, some of the ones near me have really insane contracts… as in “you don’t own this dog”, “you must friend all our staff on facebook”, “we can take the dog at any time” kind of insane… ;_;

I know I’ll get one eventually though, just gotta keep looking for the right fit.

2 Likes

Nice to see you’re looking into a shelter there is so many dog’s out there that need homes, as sadly a lot of people just get dogs realizing they’re not just teddy bears and need care, training and lots of patients.

I now have another Chiwawa that I “brought” cheaply from an old women who’s daughter just dumped the dog on her, he was only a few months old and they could barely look after him, he was left outside most of the day/night… what pretty much could of killed the dog in such cold weather as they’re so so small. But at least he’s got a good home with me now, and is way more happier with structure and a warm home.

This AMD shit certainly qualifies as nonsense.

Facebook have a way to vote a user page into a memorial for dead users.
Or
“Verified immediate family members may request the removal of a loved one’s account from Facebook.”

https://www.facebook.com/help/1506822589577997/

Man Arrested: Go to Store.Levelonetechs.com hands them a sticker

STOP TEASING ME. I HAVE BEEN ASKING FOR MORE STICKERS!!! MAKE THEM ALL READY I WILL EAT THE ASTRONOMICAL SHIPPING TO BUY THEM!!!

The Chinese space station is called Tiangong, not Tiagong. There’s no tia syllable in Chinese.