Level1 News February 19 2019: Your Dating Account Got Hacked? OK, Cupid. | Level One Techs

https://www.one-tab.com/page/sKxPVQTdQvyr3-Edr2dOiw

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://level1techs.com/video/level1-news-february-19-2019-your-dating-account-got-hacked-ok-cupid

Something is weird with the lighting on this news episode. I might also have noticed it before the weekend.
And the resolution also seems to be lower then what i expect from 1080p.
And on a side note: i’m quite light sensitive so this change in lighting is hurting me :cry:
Did you change something?

I watched the VDI epyc video first and the video quality of it is as always brilliant.

I dont want to seem ungrateful, But i’m aware that you are trying new changes and since it affects me i would like to give some feedback. And ty for the videos :smile: I do quite enjoy them. And i’m looking forward for some info about the 420 core pepsi cola server.

They might be trying a new lighting solution, I notice the difference too. Thought it doesn’t seem to be something that could “hurt” someone. Maybe you could turn your device’s brightness down?

The mics/lighting/video/youtube encoding wombo combo each week is an ever-changing experiment until people stop complaining (and/or Wendell & co are happy with it).

I like that they keep changing things. Always trying to improve :+1:

40:05

The Wendell rage and resulting camera shake and audio rumble is epic here.

Consider me shook. I hope Google is shook into action

1. Amazon not paying taxes - Fair Tax completely solves this issue. But as Ryan pointed out lobbies… not only is it lobbies, its power. Congressshitters at all levels can control who will win… and who loses based on what they write. They will not give up that power easily.
1 Like

On the Facebook fines…

That’s a lot of zeros.

@kreestuh try crusader kings 2.

But what about individual apps? Don’t they use their own code to render images?

Will I be safe from websites with malicious images if I just update Chrome on the phone?

1 Like