Level1 News April 2 2019: She Thinks My Tractor's Repairable | Level One Techs

https://www.one-tab.com/page/7k7B9clUQh2DyaHNMDZPnQ

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://level1techs.com/video/level1-news-april-2-2019-she-thinks-my-tractors-repairable
2 Likes

Who picks these titles? :joy:

2 Likes

Most are dropped in the videos… or do you even watch them!!! ???

1 Like

GASP. Assuming I don’t watch the videos. :stuck_out_tongue:

%201

Better be almost at the end, its been up almost as long as the video

1 Like

Pretty good huh ? The lounge could use some pointers .

1 Like

After your first question it’s a good question

1 Like

Re: UPS medical drones

Reminds me of a Wendover video about the blood transfusion transport system in Rwanda:

(timestamped link to skip intro ad)

Only reason Pence wants to go back to the moon is because he seems to think Jesus is waiting for him.

Usually Ryan and I come up with the titles each week. I believe the title for this episode was his contribution lol.

2 Likes

The UK not allowing vehicles to speed is scary. I was on 285 last year and just as I got overlap on a dump truck I hear a large clank then bearing noise from the left side of the truck along with smoke billowing out of the middle axle. Quick glance in my mirrors showed no escape route available should that wheel become detached… so I gunned it to clear completely and put myself out of harms way. That was just one time… I have had more than a few times where speeding to get away from potential issues is a viable driving tactic. Amazing one of the countries with some of the greatest motoring both past and present is now trying to crush motor vehicles.

2 Likes

Not exactly. It still needs to be approved by the Council (the national governments of the member-states)

You can turn it off, but if its off and there’s an accident, then the insurance won’t pay.

That’s already happening in most countries, but without speed limiters.

After an accident, the police looks in the onboard computer to see what the speed was during the crash.

If you read the article it seems to come from EU. UK will just make their own version.