Level1 Musicians

Yep, lol.

I dug it. To me it sounds like the synth leads get a bit buried by the low end at times but otherwise it's a cool track!

1 Like

I have a new track I've been messing around with. It's kind of a heavier style of a poppunk song.

3 Likes

Sounding great, man. Loving the production.

Thanks man! I'm still debating on whether it could use a bit more low end.

Thanks!

Yeah, I agree. Gonna fix that later.

I remember lusting over the 3120 in the Musicians Friend catalog back in high school... I've came across a few times recently and it's just as awesome looking as I remember! The only thing that's held me back is the trem... not a floaty trem kinda guy.

1 Like

Just screw one of these bad boys on there and it's a fixed bridge. :)
http://www.floydrose.com/catalog/extras/tremolo-stops/tremolo-stop-locks

Not sure if it was mentioned already, but Ibanez has an RG with the Korg Kaoss pad. They go for cheap on eBay!

I was just poking around your SoundCloud..... are you also a member of Rig-Talk? Your "Amp Mixes" track instantly sounded familiar. I guess it could be coincidence and you're playing a riff from a song I've heard... but the tones, and the fact one was a Madison Divinity was just too big of a coincidence! If you are from RT - I'm going to guess that track is much older than the upload suggests?

Yeah I am actually. I never posted those clips on there though I don't think. I just did a little search. I'm always buying up stuff over there. Those guys have some awesome gear.

Finished "Commodore Knights" (ran into issues trying to embed a player, so here's a Google Drive link):

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B50Pqr1WEH5UdmVLeXlIOHVEVzA/view?usp=sharing

It will be on my soundtrack record Dimensions Vol. 01.

@Logan

Still couldn't access the file for some reason. :/

Damn it. Let me try this again.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B50Pqr1WEH5UdmVLeXlIOHVEVzA

That worked for some reason haha. Downloading now.

1 Like

Think it needs singer, do you have any of them singing voices?

Dude, that sounds amazing! I love the punch of the drums.

@HEXcellerate, avoid uploading raw .WAV files. Use something like FormatFactory and convert it to .FLAC or maybe .MP3.

Finally got a chance to listen to it andI dig it man.
I'm not really used to listening to this kind of stuff but I like it and it'd be cool to give it a try one day.
Here's a few thing I just took note of.
It seems like it starts off pretty slow and you probably could have got away with cutting like 15-30 seconds out of the beginning. The melodies are sweet and you have cool transitions. I think that the actual beat behind the leads could have been reinforced a bit more and maybe having bit more punch would make the song flow better.

Definitely keep it up! :)

1 Like

It's all me right now so no because i have an awful voice lol but I totally agree with you and had vocals in mind for the song from the start. If anyone want's to collaborate and lay vocals down over it that'd be awesome!
@SanJacobs
Thanks man! I definitely think the guitars are bit harsh and the drums/bass could use more low end. I'll be adding more too it soon.

1 Like

AVC, Any Video Converter converts from anything to anything, and really anything like even bluray video to flacs.

Nice, I had hard time figuring out how to say that and I wrote it like half hours.. :D