Level1 logo not showing on mobile

You on east coast?

More like north sea coast.

here's the link i get if that helps, it doesnt show up for me btw

https://forum.level1techs.com/uploads/default/original/1X/d44ec94ff117b29baae013642e8d542ed519ac62.png

So anybody actually looking into this bug?

yes.

1 Like

Following the direct .png url gives 404 error so I'd say it really isn't there...

You fixed it... merry xmas you glorious bastards :)

still not working for me...

win 7, chrome

Yes I got over excited.....still broken....You bloody bastards :(

Ok it was showing up before, but now it's 404 again.

@wendell your logo issue seems to be a 404 not found issue. Something is wrong in the linking.

because I viewed page source and took the embedded element link and I cant access it like other logos :D

its something with the cdn, but only the logo, it doesnt make it to all server.. so sometimes its there.. sometimes not. not sure whats up with that

1 Like

Same here, it was working a couple of days ago, now its not. Really odd.

That would explain it

Yeah that's true. I'm on a business class Internet connection at home so I see it. What's interesting is at my friends house where I took that screen shot.. It never does. Maybe it has to do with a specific cdn? But without some light big data analysis it would be hard to pinpoint the cdn and the isp of the users having trouble. That being said if you need someone to trace the route of elements I guess you could always ask a few of us. Unless you know the cdn in question

except that it works at home for me (comcast)... and doesn't work at work on "business class" isp.

1 Like

It's being caught for me by PIA MACE. I guess it's being registered as a injected image or an ad or something.

With mace:

Without:

So chances are your work firewall is catching it.

Logo not showing up under a home network for me. No reason it should be blocked.

Yeah, not coming in for me on mobile. Home network. Comes up fine via desktop computer.

It's not showing up on Desktop either and my Adblockers are off.