Level 1 Techs Platoon [Battlefield 1]

Hey guys,

So as some of you know I'm a pretty big fan of Battlefield 1. The new update that just dropped today added support for Platoons. These 100 man groups, essentially clans, make it easy to join up and play together. I made one for Level 1 Techs and y'all should join it. Because of DICE's infinite idiocy, there is no way to invite or link players to it so you have to search for it from within BF1 or the companion app. Just search for Level 1 Techs or L1T.

Come sign up and play!

Btw my origin account name is DerKrieger107

btw, btw @wendell I didn't say this was official nor did I do it with your permission so if you want me to disband it we good

5 Likes

Can I camp tho?

2 Likes

Sure lol

1 Like

brb updating origin

2 Likes

same

1 Like

Applied to join

Everyone has been added

7 members so far

Hey. I may actually play this game now. I have no idea what my thing is though. I'll add later.

1 Like

I sent a request, IGN is: Niner1_Actual

I don't have many friends who play BF1, so this should be fun.

Nice idea, one can be a member of several platoons (not squads, oops) so I'll join up even if I'm mostly playing with locals.
Spreading the word of Level 1 Techs in one more way is a good enough cause.
(Origin name Kaziglu)

This isn't squads. It's a new thing and afaik at least right now you can only be a member of one platoon

The article announcing platoons says you can be in up to 10 platoons at once.

2 Likes

Yes, it's up to ten memberships. Just make sure to "represent" (there's a button named that in the platoons menu) L1T to raise its flag when you cap with your L1T buddies. :slight_smile:

Ahh gotcha. Some confusion there.

Thanks for clarifying. I thought by represent they just meant membership

1 Like

It's also DICE, so we can't have much of anything described clearly inside the game itself now can we.
Still like the game, especially since now finally we got some toning down of the grenade spam.

will join, play 200% damage quite often