Level 1 Techs Forums Overwatch Squad

Hi!

I'm looking for more people to play with casually (while still understanding the game and wanting to win) in Overwatch.

My battlenet/blizzard ID is SergeantZeta#1738. Add me and we'll catch some games when I'm on.

Others feel free to post here and maybe we'll build a network and never have to play alone again.

1 Like

I'll try and play with you some don't get much time off work though. Climbed up to 2800 then free fell from there haven't played since lol

Started at 2868, but i've been dropping to 2700, due to autistic German players unfortunately.

The joys of being an Englishman having to play on European servers.

If you play early/late enough on the US you hey Brazilian players on Wow. Sounds like the same thing.

On topic if we can get a group of people together to play OW I might finally buy it

BigAlTech#1255, Got gold and then climbed to Plat. But playing with friends in silver really tanks your score... then again I don't think I'm going to get any higher.

Looking to play Overwatch in some fixed groups maybe, prefer in EU because of time, battletag DirtyD#2226. feel free to add me.