Lenovo G50, wifi drivers won't work on Win10?!

So I wanted to be a good samaritan and agreed to fix my friend’s Lenovo G50-30 8G0
Its a pretty slow and crappy machine and the original HDD had damaged boot sectors. I switched it for an SSD and it feels 10x faster. But I’m having some major problems regarding drivers for wifi. Mainly, they won’t work at all. As you can see on their driver page, they have two drivers. I have tried them both to no avail. If I look in the network adapters screen I can only see the adapter for the ethernet connection, no wifi to be seen at all. I have also updated the bios and disabled and enabled wifi again. Reinstalled the drivers multiple times. Reset settings etc but nothing helps. I have even tried the shitty Lenovo automatic update software to do its thing but it says I have the latest drivers. I’m kinda running out of options here, surely it shouldn’t be this difficult to get it working.

Do anyone here have experience with wifi drivers for Lenovo machines running Windows 10?

Moved to the appropriate sub forum and added #helpdesk tag

Managed to solve it. I think the Network card been disconnected. I reseated it and now it was properly detected. :slight_smile: