'LEAKED: Head Of FCC Mocks Impending Destruction Of The Internet'

You are here ? Well …

She said, “i’m dissenting because…” and went into a monolouge. She is speaking about why the FCC is making a bad decision if they vote no NN.

I feel like she is using the wrong details to back up her argument…hmm.

They havent voted yet, but I guess we all know whats coming.

“How tolerant of you”

This sarcastic statement almost always comes from hypocrisy, complaining about others not being tolerant while being unable to be tolerant themselves.

On mine she said she was speaking for a congressman that got denied to show up and do it himself. If I missed a sentence I’m not surprised since I can only focus on one thing at once and often have to watch faces to keep up with it.

Ironically my video feed is gone now.

I have no reason to be tolerant of borderline racist comments. Further it has no place on this forum.

Right because … what?

I always worry when sjw lingo starts flying :frowning:

Uhh, I don’t see the racism in the comment he posted.

Unless your referring to the word “redneck” which isn’t a fucking specific race of people. And gun-nut don’t count neither.

I do not see this thread progressing nicely. D:

Be calm and carry on.

2 Likes

Take this somewhere else…

3 Likes

You guys can stop derailing now. If you have a problem feel free to PM me.

1 Like

Oh alright, I won’t derail further.

1 Like

Thank you. Pm each other or something.

1 Like

note: edited because the moderation here lacks perspective

your unelected bureaucracy, the EU, has been selling you out wholesale, but as long as you have your bread and circuses (and net neutrality) you’ll happily participate in the destruction of your continent

don’t come in here with that air of superiority and expect to get out unscathed. you’re in a far far worse position that we are in the US. Your doom in imminent. We still have a chance. I’ve been to europe, and it’s not fucking disneyland.

and when your overlords block sites on the internet, how can you even say with any degree of seriousness that you have net neutrality. you don’t. not even close.

3 Likes

Yes, the internet has existed and functioned a long time before NN…the issue here is consumer options. Bust the Trust!

Making friends with state governments :frowning: Repressive federal rule

lol people said this guy looks like a potato on the comments

potatyo

I have to wonder how much he was paid off.

4 Likes

The current white guy… This has already been decided.