LANsyndicate | Level1techs

Oh if i had enough time to take off I would totally take a tanker or container ship to the US, traveling the Atlantic on a tanker is quite something!

Btw, some companies do sell spare rooms on board working ships.

Well if you do come I'll get ya a beer.

i5 3570 came in to work, perfect for my itx build... Gonna use it for extended testing ;)

3 Likes

Now that the steam sale is out.. What games should I get for LAN Syndicate??

That's a good question. What games to get???? hmmm

At least this one. it's a worms game. I would also assume any game with decent local coop. Hell Ill be rocking some D2 maybe

My wife and I are going!

3 Likes

dont forget to add yourself to the list at the top of this thread!
https://forum.teksyndicate.com/t/lansyndicate-tek-syndicate/91496/3

I'm thinking on making an edit for those that are sharing hotels with each other, etc.
It'll help with those who are wanting to go, but don't want to spend an arm and a leg for a hotel room for three days.

1 Like

I asked for the top post to be opened.

1 Like

nothing says christmas like rain and tornadoes, fucking kentucky

looks like the 2nd post has been wikified

Second post has been a wiki from the start 1st post is open now.

Just bought a couple of tix. Happy holidays yall. Gonna be driving up from portland

1 Like

Since Barnacles, Paul, and other YouTube personalities have been comfirmed on coming to LANsyndicate, wouldn't it be in the best interest to ask them to advertise LANsyndicate to their audience, generating more sales and a bigger group overall?

2 Likes

What about a Kickstarter or any kind of support campaign? I am one of those unfortunate that wont be able to join in, however I would like to show my support and contribute, for I can hopefully come if there will be a next time. Maby just a "support pledge" for x$ to buy on epicpants.com as an alternative to the ticket would do it?

You could always donate a few tickets on the forums

Will not be able to make it this year as much as I would love to. If it turns out well could there possibly be another in 2017?

You can edit that post and add yourself

Yeah hit the edit button bro.