LANsyndicate | Level1techs

I'm getting in around 11am on the 14th. I'm planing on seeing the sights on the way to the hotel, since check in is at 4pm

Yep

Anyone from central MN heading out there?

Then not too bad at all :)

Glad you will be making it. We should high five at some point during the LAN

Considering cancelling my reservation at the University Inn in favor of an airbnb or some cheapo motel. That bitch is going to bleed me about $700, I'm not really seeing the point of spending that much on a room that will barely even be slept in for a few nights.

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hell, can't we bring sleeping bags, and just sleep underneath the tables and shit?

2 Likes

So I am coming from the opposite side of the country. Mexican border to the Canadian border.

Filed taxes have enough for the ticket just have to check on taking that Friday as vacation.

@Big_Al_Tech looks like I am going. Strange that I will be going to this but not Quake Con even though I am much closer to it.

5 Likes
2 Likes

any word on when tickets go out? or is it going to be a list of paid ticket holders at the lan?

Jennifer said she'll be putting out an email regarding tickets soon.

Anybody want to go in on a roll of 🐱6 550mhz

I have a 5 50ft cat6 cables

I plan on bringing 2

I will be bringing myself a 25 foot CAT6 cable. And I can bring a few extra if people need.

Although my work does have 800 or so feet left of CAT6A, I might cut my own if for some reason we find out 25ft isn't enough.

Booked a place on airbnb for the 14th-18th, only $211, less than a third what University Inn was going to charge and it's just down the street.

3 Likes

That's awesome.

Now if only there was an app for buying gas directly from people at a third the price from gas stations this whole trip would be under $500