L1T KVM's input lag, mouse support and performance questions

Hi

I would like to talk about some technical aspects of kvms before buying one

What I need: High performance KVM capable of work with high hertz hate, no input lag, no problems with image quality, capable of handling high-end peripherals.

Hope you can help, here are the questions :

1 - ) One of the problems is the lack of public details about the input lag for monitor and usb peripherals. There is any input lag data for monitor only, mouse only and both compared with a direct connection? Anything from an equipment like Nvidia LDAT or even the traditional cameras would be awesome. The reason is that while searching, in the absence of objective data, some people said that they noticed something if they set the monitor on a high hertz rate while using the KVM, strangely that’s the usual opposite effect with a direct connection. There is any data or information about this, maybe models that avoid/reduce it?

2 - ) The second question is about the 1000hz support because in this topic [1] some people said they had problems if they put the mouse at that frequency. In this case I assume that the only way to make it work correctly at this frequency would be to use the generic USB ports, right? I read some issues related to Asmedia USB chip, could it have something to do with it? Maybe current models don’t have this issue anymore?

3 - ) If there is no data for the first question, assuming the hypothesis that the problem exists and that it involves performance, in this case, if you buy a model for 2 or 3 monitors even if you are going to use only one, would that give a performance increase on that port alone for processing the signal or does it not matter at all? Is there any influence doing it or signals are processed completely independently? Because if there is any influence, I will consider buying the 2 or 3 monitors instead.

Thanks a lot!
Caio.

Topic mentioned:
[1] Lag / Sensitivity impact on mouse through KVM. (+FIX)