L1T at the Movies Database (with spoilers)

My idea was for you to also be able to rate the movies I have posted in the thread, and the final score to be the average. Meaning I give it 9, you give it 7, final score - 8... And if 5 more people vote - what do you know, 8,3...

Oh... I get it. Good idea. But I don't know how to do that. Do you mean like a poll for each film?
Maybe people can just weigh in with follow up comments.

So we make rotten tomatoes?

1 Like

L1T omatoes...
Yes, something like that. But our own. Cause rotten tomatoes doesn't represent much of anything if you ask me...

No... Well, it could work with poll for each movie, but I mean more like an Excell spreadsheet...

Please, look at the title. I had a similar idea.

1 Like

Well yeah, I just want the database...
When more people jump in it will get pretty chaotic.
Can Google docs or something do the job?

That is more work than I am willing to do, but if you can take care of it I would appreciate the effort.
I just had the idea. Where the thread goes is up to Level1Techs. All of us.

this thread is everywhere

2 Likes

I have no idea how to do it. Nor where to start...
But if there is no volunteers I will research the topic and see what I can come up with...

1 Like

Let me think about this.

1 Like

Scott Pilgrim VS the worldā€¦

I have nothing to add to those 2 videosā€¦

1 Like

Gotta throw in my hat with what i think to be one of the best sci-fi films of this decade.

Amazing cinematography, pretty solid characters, great story telling, and an ending that honestly took me by surprise. The visual metaphors used when cutting back to a marathon the main character is running before the actual story begins can be a bit heavy handed, but i think they serve to reinforce the hopelessness the main character initially feels about his situation. On the second watch through you definitely pick up on lots of subtle details that hint at the true nature of the story that are completely unnecessary but add quite a bit more depth. Overall i give it a solid 9/10, itā€™s an impressive film and i highly recommend it, especially for anyone that enjoys great symbolism and beautiful shot and set design.

1 Like