L1's Garage

Just the top hats are Alum.

I saw red.
Now I only drive fast in games or on the autocross track.

looking into buying a Audi A6 3.0 TDI Quttro from 2012
anyone got some buying advise? What should i look for in terms of generall problems?

Can’t be bothered with most cars newer than 2010… Some cars are still simple but it’s so few it’s scary.

1 Like

I don’t know much about Audis. I have buying advise, but I wouldn’t even know were to start. I’d recommend keeping us posted as your looking around. That will make it easier to chime in with our thoughts, like we’re doing with @KemoKa73.

Here’s the start of that conversation. Lot’s of great questions & replies.

A few of the posts.

2 Likes

Smart move.

Do any of you play Forza Horizon 3?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Not horizon, I’ve been playing 6 and 7 last couple years.

1 Like

Yeah and I’m looking forward to 4.

1 Like

You interested in playing playing together sometime?
My user name is TerrerTeck (wish I could change it to TeckMonster)

Anyways… Yeah, It’s crazy how good games are looking. I’m blown away with the detail in Horizon 4’s trailer (too bad YouTube doesn’t do it justice). I remember saying the same thing for Horizon 3, but this puts that to shame haha.

I’m so happy we get them on PC now.

A friend said there were rumors of it taking place in Tokyo, so I was a little let down wen that wasn’t true.

So what’s the deal with horizon, how does it compare to forza 6?

Not entirely sure. I’ve heard it’s more of an arcade style. Like the cars handle a little less realistically. Honestly I really don’t know much about the Forza series, so I could be way off. I never got it because it was Xbox only, but now that it’s on PC I’m interested.

Edit: Ah, @SgtAwesomesauce there a lot more different then I thought.

1 Like

Yes, more arcade for sure, but not as over the top as hearing that might make you think [aka: it’s not as bad as something like Burnout Paradise]. You can choose to turn on damage as well if you want; allowing you to kill your cars engine and such.

1 Like

Any thoughts on the '09 Saab 9-3 XWD Aero sedan?

:ballot_box_with_check: AWD
:ballot_box_with_check: 280 HP Turbo V6
:ballot_box_with_check: Comfortable seats
☐ Looks like a sports car

I’m about to buy one and was curious if there were any major complaints about these.

1 Like

I have good news…

1 Like

You just saved a bunch of money by switching to Geico?

3 Likes

Those ads are cancer.

Sooooooo?.. You got it?

I have a signed title and bill of sale. The car is still in Hudson because it needs temporary plates. I bring the car home tomorrow.

Question for the floor: Are 20-day temporary plates only for transit or can you use them normally until they expire? or does this depend on the state?

1 Like