L1's Garage

The camera never captures the full effect. The winds were moving at about 60-65 mph

Driving was interesting but I’m used to it out here. Mountains aren’t known for their still conditions lol

hell yes

So what’s the benefit here?

1 Like

its incremental. 20% on the switching losses for the LV system alone though for the DC-DC power

1 Like

LMAO

The noises

:sob::sob::sob: I can’t even

4 Likes

Classic

1 Like

Dont worry we are just watching the ghost of @SgtAwesomesauce future

His send off into retirement

gravity be like: “yo hold on a min… okay now you go down” thoom

Lovely example of Newton’s First law

Hell yes boys

Them getting the grant means they have matched the invested capital the grant was going to give

STOKED

We got another American car company… :smiley:

Now it’s all on them raising more capital from some of the bigger funds and some of that middle eastern money apparently might just be more than a real possibility. They talked to sovereign wealth funds since they are highly interested in solar mobility given they literally live in a desert at the equator

1 Like

Based

Gotta say, charge point is pretty convenient with the walk up, tap card on nfc thingy, plug in, walk away.

But i completely understand the decision.

2 Likes

Honestly all the apps ect are stupid for chargers, I honestly would support legislation to require them to work without an app.

I would oppose your legislation

1 Like

It’s arguably more secure to require encrypted nfc or an app to do all the transactions. They can control the socket layer through their service which I would value more than stamping a manual payment method on them.

The standard chips on the credit cards are required to be redone by 2027 I think? Don’t quote me but there are some pretty glaring security holes in the RFID chip credit cards. Most banks did do something about it but there are quite a few that didn’t.

I mean that’s the typical story when it comes to security. It’s never a problem until they are hacked wide open

1 Like

Eh thats fine

1 Like

Could do some type of in car wallet that has communication over the charge port
All the cars will have an app at that point so could load credits / approve charge via the cars app

My reasoning is basically that government is currently beyond simply incompetent. Their bandaids will raise costs on us for what? A cc payment method on a machine? I don’t want to see what the current level of clown town creates

That would be a cool. A standard system that communicates over the power interface?

Have we already solved the battery issues?
Is the production/reconditioning/disposal of batteries already better for the environment than the emissions from ICE vehicles?

obraz

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure. I know Tesla’s got a process but for the other manufacturers we would have to check resources on the big bat companies, panasonic, LG, etc

1 Like