L1's Garage

Idk, I think some queues were taken, not saying they are identical but still see some similarities

Gonna be honest I’d still never drive a Prius :rofl:

1 Like

At this point the prius stigma has transferred to tesla. Not saying I’ll never, but if it has feature I desire and is a good deal, I’d consider it

4 Likes

its literally an angular potato

I’d consider the new Prius long before I’d consider a Tesla. At least Toyota’s customer support is functioning and they have parts stocked up.

2 Likes

not to mention they aren’t DRM’ing their cars as hard as tesla is

1 Like

That would be fine if they themselves would repair their own cars without bankrupting customers and making them wait for weeks lol.
The “new kid on the block” spiel has run its course with Tesla and I’m eager to see them step their game up. Hopefully when Twatter falls into the dysfunctional abyss and crashes in on itself, Elon can maybe put more attention on Tesla.

I didn’t see a date. I also wouldn’t trust a date either- supply chain and stuff.

1 Like

This is big for me, and a large part why I look at the Ford Lightning more than the Tesla truck- parts + good aftermarket options too.

1 Like

Literally doesn’t exist.

But if it did was the point.

The Ford Lightning looks so good, though. I would absolutely love to have that over any other truck if I was in the market for such a thing.

Pick it up Wed should get 7500 back in tax incentives. They drilled my front bumper for the plate holder, so are throwing in a car charger as an apology.

(Price deff went up since we put in reservation, but it is what it is)

2 Likes

Congratulations! I think you will enjoy your new ride. My cousin has one and she is very happy with it👍

1 Like

Only Mercedes would do something so fucking stupid like that.

It really is Hyundai’s game to lose, isn’t it?

2 Likes

Speeduino goes brrrrrr

1 Like

BMW has already done the same thing with the heated seats subscription. It seems the luxury brands are the first to implement this stuff.

Hyundai just announced last month that by 2025 all of their cars will be “Software Defined Vehicles (SDVs)” to nickel and dime customers for already installed features that need to be unlocked with “FoD (Feature on Demand) services”.

1 Like

They did? Well shit. I guess I’ll just have to drive my benz into the ground then. :confused:

2 Likes

Oh shit car DLC’s lets gooooo

1 Like