L1's Garage

There’s a company that’s bringing super car rentals on track to Ohio in August… I’m trying to talk one of my friends into going

2 Likes

Just installed my AVS window rain guards :face_with_monocle::coffee:

They’re perfectly aligned and sealed, now to wait for the rain to see how they do! :ok_hand:t2:

1 Like

@SgtAwesomesauce

1 Like

I forgot i had this steering wheel at home.
It was supposed to go on my truck but i never found a proper boss kit for it, the only one i have is for a Ford Landau.

1 Like

The key cylinder in my truck went kaput over the weekend. It would turn to “run” but would get jammed before getting to “start.”

I invited my mechanic buddy over to come fix it. My truck now starts, but the windshield wipers now wont turn off.

I swear, some vehicles test my nerves. If I weren’t a dirty poor I would just buy a newer vehicle.

Thought y’all would like this

5 Likes

I’m sick of these personal attacks.

I paid for the whole RPM range, I want to hear it.

4 Likes

Cabin dump mod?

2 Likes

I had that for a while. Makes you lightheaded and irritated

2 Likes

Still better than fake car “sounds” played through the sound system in modern cars.

Oh I thought you were talking about exhaust in the cabin.

2 Likes

Haha indeed I was. CO and NOx poisoning is still better than fake engine sounds if you ask me

3 Likes

Well I guess I’ve inadvertently convinced a friend of mine to get a c4, going to check out a 92’ model this weekend.

3 Likes

Nice.

I think I’ve kinda gotten out of the car game for a while.

Yea its going to get worse and worse for gear heads (wouldn’t call myself one but I like to fiddle around). Especially for us in California.

And on top of it being yet another expensive hobby.

1 Like

I’ve decided that the whole 2.5 kids and a white picket fence appeals to me more.

And then a McLaren in the garage, when I’m 40.

2 Likes

Pffft wanting a stable life and a working car, whats wrong with you?

2 Likes

Help, I’m turning into a normie!

4 Likes

Its McLaren, McLarens are never reliable

Can always have a personal pit crew on standby.