L1's Garage

I wouldn’t worry about that. For the new stuff AM borrowed AMG’s engine and electronics.

1 Like

The way I see it is tires are an investment in your safety and getting hurt over it financially makes a lot more sense than riding them out.

Oh, cool. So it’ll just catch fire.

Sold My r3, time to find an upgrade

1 Like

Maybe it’s just me.
But i think it’s really an ugly car to look at.

2 Likes

Picking this up tomorrow, 2008 12k miles all stock except adjustable levers and a cat delete (which i verified doesn’t need tuned for) wish me luck boys i’d hate to have to walk cause something is fucked.

5 Likes

You work fast

2 Likes

The windscreen looks aftermarket, but bike looks nice.

1 Like

you right, he’s including the stock wind screen though

my secret is facebook seller groups a lot of people get lazy and only post in closed groups… i found this one in a 600rr specific group

1 Like

Bike has been acquired, aesthetically it needs some help… there’s various cracked plastics and signs of drops not originally mentioned so i beat him up on price. This thing is stupid fast got plans for it over the winter to get it in tip top shape. I’ll be getting all new plastics at some point

5 Likes

@SoulFallen Woot!

Was out for a ride today and saw a first gen Tacoma and a gas station with sick custom suspension so I pulled in and talked with the driver.

6 Likes

Dude that’s a nice setup. My tacoma is stock AF

Congratz nice motorbike really.

1 Like

Bought this. Thank you.

The box is flimsy but it is about USD 7 so all is good.

Now, I need to buy the side mirror…

1 Like

Bit the bullet and ordered the jack, jack stands, and some impact accessories.

RIP wallet, but buy once, cry once I guess.

2 Likes

Very nice! They’re ridiculously cheap, but they’re quality is poor as well, so if you do some heavier work, mid where your knuckles are going to go if it slips. It’ll get this job done no problem though.

Also, you might already know, but don’t get any Harbor Freight tools that will be holding something up that you’re going to be under.

No junkyards near you?

2 Likes

I haven’t checked yet.

Their sockets are alright just make sure you always use the right size or the bolt will ruin it in 2 seconds.

1 Like