L1's Garage

You’re telling me you don’t want to relax to the sounds of an engine being built?

Oh no. I just didn’t understand. Watched a bit of it. Definitely understand now.

1 Like
8 Likes

Saw this on FB a week ago i died laughing.

1 Like

Oh that’s beautiful.

Anyone else get really tempted by give aways like this only to visit the store and be like “meh”?

Don’t get me wrong it’s not bad stuff it’s mostly just too flamboyant for me.

Sorry you had herps bro

Yeah. Plus, where would I park an NSX?

I have a 6 car garage with a lift soooooo i got it handled.

1 Like

Yeah, mildly jealous of that.

I’m hoping to build a house one of these days, so if I do, I’ll definitely be doing something like that.

It’s definitely pretty cool. I get two spaces to myself to do whatever I want

Oh my god.

I’d love that.

1 Like

What’s your current situation?

Interjection by spoider™️

I saw a subaru today. Red text on the windshield. Top said SUBARU. Bottom said VAPE NATION :joy:

2 Likes

:nauseated_face::nauseated_face::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

I love that Forester so much. I also really like that channel, lot of quality recordings, and the manage to make cars and the car community feel like something really special, at least for me.

Well this was fun

5 Likes

Definitely some creativity in there, but I’m typically not a fan of that sort of stuff. It’s just so clearly fake.

1 Like

I found it interesting being a Chinese production and they even got the drift king in it

F

1 Like