L1's Garage

1 Like

JDM STI v7 headlights have arrived. 9/10 condition so pretty fucking fantastic for 13 year old headlights.

Note how the silver is like a pearlescent silver/black and the Amber marker is not there. Fucking stoked.

4 Likes

Since vegetable oil is more likely to give you heart disease than grass fed butter. Why not use it as engine oil.

1 Like

because it will caramelize

For the obd2 scanner you can get cheap Bluetooth modules with the chip @SgtAwesomesauce mentioned an use the free version of the torque app.

Worked so gud I bought torque pro.

I spent about $10 total

1 Like

That’s because it has no additives. But a good flash point for engine oil.

Dude is there a guide for that?

for what exactly?

using it?

I suppose I could write one up for android.

I thought you had made one of the Bluetooth adapters yourself.

I did not, I ordered one from china for like $3 and some change. I suppose you could, but you would be hard pressed to do it for cheaper/better than china is doing them for.

SLAPS ROOF OF OBDII SCANNER

This bad boy can fit so many codes in it.

4 Likes

That’s true.

Just look at all those codes… Beautiful! And it can be yours for less then $15. What a deal!

2 Likes

I think I got the answer to your problem. Remove the emissions control systems. And swap in a manual.

There is always more.

2 Likes

Hahaha. That’s exactly why it through all those codes. I swapped it to manual, but didn’t have the ECU tuned to manual yet.

Can confirm. I have an LS engine waiting to get swapped in next.

Eventually everything gets an LS swap. EVERYTHING…

6 Likes

I forgot I had that spare tail piece from the set when the guy didn’t make it right. Had to tear apart to seat cowl and the fairing a ways to make it fit. Kinda matches the rest of the bike now since its so beat up.

Looks like my radiator fan isnt blowing. Not sure if is the motor or a sensor/power cable. Got no error code plug on the bike. Just a jumper, so Ill probably have to take it apart to find out. But since I cant get a connector for the rear taillight (Hole harness or fuck off) I’ll probably bother a truck friend and have him help me bring it to a shop. Needs tires, so I can tack that on and the cooling I guess. I dont imagine itll be too expensive? O and I got the peg off. As it turns out, I just though about it wrong. I dont need the peg and stud bolt seperated, just off. So I took the nut off the back and pulled them through in one piece lol. EZ.

All cleaned up other then those three things. Still runs fine aside from the radiator fan not doing its job. Got to get a couple bolts and and there for the plastics again.

1 Like

I think I found the coolest rims.

1 Like

Looks like a tumble dryer

3 Likes

Looking for a dually wheel?

Finally got around to watch this. Turns out Magic the Gathering brought us Tesla.