L1's Garage

bahahaha posted a “what’s my car worth” in my local car group, boyfriend of the original owner pms me in not even 5 minutes wanting to buy it back.

What is the universe trying to tell me? :thinking:

2 Likes

get him to pay double blue book!!

That’s honestly not hard with my car.

Hay, I really like that picture of your car! That’s cool that the previous owner wanted to buy it back.
I see some of my old cars around every once in a while. I left a note on one with my number on it but I never heard from him. Oh well.

Gotten several messages from people who want to buy my subaru and no straight forward answers about what it’s worth from anyone… this is actually more informative than people giving straight forward answers tbh lol. Starting to think my initial thoughts of 8500-9k are probably on the mark as cars similar to mine can be easily found for 7k though they aren’t in this condition.

1 Like

A car is worth whatever someone is willing to pay for it.

Plenty of people “Want to buy” things, but very few are willing to put up the dollars.

Until you have a cash offer, it’s just vapour.

4 Likes

Give me the deets and I’ll give you an idea of what you should expect.

It’s clear the paint is in immaculate condition, but that doesn’t say enough about the car.

Here’s my two Merc’s. I really like old Mercedes Benz’s :smiley:

3 Likes

I’ll give you a dollar for it!

Hmm. Tempting

@SgtAwesomesauce so what’s it worth fam??

I’d say asking somewhere in 9-11k is fair.

Seems like a good example. I’d need more info on the rust to say for sure.

as in what they typically do?

A dollar and some gum I found in my desk?

Nah, just what the rust on your car is.

Pics preferably.

Rust? what rust?

The USDM crash bar in the front is rusty… could be removed the JDM version doesn’t even have that part… and one of the shields next to the drive shaft is a little rusty. Neither of which are even rusted bad enough to be an issue.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Some kid just offered to trade me this

Get the fuck out of here. Am I being trolled?

4 Likes

No dice…

Not a huge fan of subbies, but yours is waaaay nicer (at least aesthetically)

The colour on that is ok but I hate plasticy trim crap all over cars…