L1's Garage

The lurker “creppper” speaks again!
Welcome to the garage M8.

I noticed a while back you liked my post on the Volvo V70R & S60R, I like you taste.

1 Like

So, I’ pulled out the G920 again, and I have to say, it’s working pretty well with GRID Autosport on Linux. :smiley:

I need to make some udev changes, but I’ll get it working at some point this weekend, I think.

2 Likes

I was trying to use Linux for gaming, but after setting up a few times from reinstalling Linux I gave up, and just kept windows around for it.

Interesting the wheel works with it, I haven’t even thought to try it with Linux.

1 Like

hahaha yes the creeper is back :smiley:

1 Like

They have kernel drivers for it. For some reason, the brake pedal and force feedback don’t work.

I found out about the brake pedal on turn 1 of the nordschleife lol

1 Like

So is a certain Toyota…

Cough cough

2 Likes

Want.

3mbZ38K

3 Likes

Fuck the truck boat truck. I want this!

4 Likes

So my mother’s car has P0171, P0303, P0304, and P0420 codes. We knew about P0303 and P0420, the other two are new though.

Oh, just learned I’m getting my S10 back today. That’s great! I keep doing stuff that would’ve been helpful to have it for.

2 Likes

Speak of the devil.

except it’s a midget not a bgt

1 Like

I would prefer a midget, I like the looks better.

1 Like

Clutch, flywheel, release bearing and yoke delivered. Bell housing on the way.
Should to be ready to order the trans in a few weeks.

Still need a bunch of stuff like accessory brackets, radiator, hoses…

3 Likes

so this is what you have to do to put a bmw into neutral if it doesn’t power on.
try doing this on the side of the highway
3 Likes

Hmmmm, thinking of throwing an exhaust cutout on the truck soon.
Not much room for error tbh.

Pics of exhuast

Looks like my best bet is to put it where that flex pipe is, should have about 12 inches of space to work with.

Also, god damn, I love the fact I can just be on the creeper and scoot around under the truck without my body running into anything.

2 Likes

How about the fact that this truck is pristine. Nice to be so clean.

2 Likes

Lol, definitely.

Had it for 4 weeks today.
Can’t imagine it in a few years haha.

1 Like

Just clean out her undercarriage every now and then. You’ll be much happier whenever you need to go down… There

2 Likes

where’s the rust?