L1's Garage

Obrigado.

Although after looking at the numbers again, as an American, I am astounded at how few cars that is. Apparently in the US more Toyota Corollas were sold in 1H 2018 than all cars for 2018 in Norway.

https://www.motortrend.com/news/here-are-the-10-best-selling-cars-through-the-first-half-of-2018/

2 Likes

I don’t understand any retard that still buy’s a Jeep. The Jeep Renegade is basically a Fiat Panda. Jeeps used to be made by Ford during WW2. Now say that the Bronco is the best American made 4 wheel drive vehicle ever made.

hqdefault%20(1)

1 Like

Hahaha, that’s great! Did you know about that already, or did you find it looking though they’re music?

That’s how I found out about the ghost car. I was listening to it one day and was like “damn, this can’t possibly be real” Looked it up, yep.

1 Like

Never been a fan of Jeeps. They feel very heavy, they’re manuals suck (at least the one I drove), and they are slow. All this makes for a dull experience for me.

To be fair though, I’ve only ridden in/driven 3 late 90s Jeep Cherokees.

Ah, I see you a man of music as well.

I do really like their music.

1 Like

IIRC the US Gov wanted bidders on a cheap reconnaissance vehicle. Willies Overland, Ford, and one other put in proposals. I think all 3 ended up building at least some “jeeps” but the majority were made by the company that ended up sold a few times and finally to Chrysler.
I’m having a brainfart and can’t remember the 3rd company name.

what is AMC?

1 Like

They were owners but I’m not sure if the original.

Yeah, I don’t really know the history of the jeep that well.

What about GM? I think that the engine in 90’s Jeeps was also designed in England.

Since we’re on the subject of Jeeps, Mitsubishi made them in the 90s.

2 Likes

Was it? I don’t think so…

Damn, never change.

I’m not a jeep man. I’ve been mainly a ford owner for 40 years. I remember seeing a post on a ford site about the ford jeep and that is what I was regurgitating.

Don’t forget Deawoo.

1 Like

Yeah, they built them for Japan, but they’re old enough to import, so you can have a recently built old school Jeep. Lol.

Didn’t know about Deawoo. I only knew about Mitsubishi because I used to be head over heels about that brand.

I was joking about deawoo since practically every car company makes jeeps.