L1's Garage

one like it. he references the toyota pickup tailgate then it shows a quick little clip

1 Like

I would get the bronco instead. And swap out the new engine for a stroked 351C.

So after my dad backed into my car and cracked my rear bumper cover a while back I slid into a snowbank (with curb underneath) this morning and cracked my front bumper cover.

Looking at $440 to $550 for just the parts and potentially that again for paint. Boy do I hate the cost of car repairs sometimes.

Terrorboner

8 Likes

You’d have to be insane to want to be a rally co-pilot

2 Likes

I was able to buy a bumper for my car pre painted for sub 400 on eBay. It’s not perfect but it’s damn close to the OEM color.

The Fiat Abarth 695 Rivale is also pretty cool.
180HP. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That doesn’t sound like a bumper to me. Usually they can take more damage than that. Probably upgrade to a chrome or steel bumper.

Received the rotors and traction bars. Kinda want to buy the low profile plates for the front brackets but I’ll go ahead and install these for now. Going to try and finish up the rear end this weekend.

1 Like

Got my 2019 Colorado last Saturday, I have been loving it more and more everyday.
Its a WT trim Extended Cab with a V6, godbless so it doesn’t have OnStar or XM radio, I never used that crap in my Sonic and poor dad had to sit with an OnStar rep when he got his Silverado.

Click for Pics

Dad bought me a Tonneau cover, Tyger Automotive, pretty sure its the same as his Silverado but his has a Chevy bowtie on it instead of Tyger

Thankfully compatible with moon runes!

7 Likes

Looks a lot nicer than the Toyota Pickup (a la Soulfallen) I saw on a flatbed today.

Congrats!

2 Likes

Ded xD

That thing looks nice. If I’m ever in the market for a truck…

Congrats!

2 Likes

Thank you both of you.
By some miracle it’s slimmer than my Sonic and I have about a foot more space in the garage. Still hesitant to make tight turns while parking but so far so good. I never want to park crooked.

@w.meri lmfao Rip Tacoma. For the moment.

1 Like

Finally replaced my visors, now they snap closed and no more sag
The warning stickers need to go though.

4 Likes

Almost done, want to get some new brake flanges. One has broken 10-24 bolts seized in it, broke an extractor and tap and I’m sick of messing with those tiny bastards. May take a quick trip to the salvage yard tomorrow.

2 Likes

I’ve pretty much given up on easy-outs. I own about 5 different styles of extractors. Now I go right to left hand drill bit and thread repair inserts like heli-coil. I bought 2 kits, a metric and a standard that have the most common sizes of threads.

1 Like

Just changed my oil in the 93 yota, looks like my oil pan is leaking but i can’t tell how much because fluid film is obscuring everything… wiped off where i think it’s leaking and will check it again soon. Really don’t want to have to have the oil pan redone that’s just annoying and a job I don’t want to do myself thus expensive.

You can add a UV reactive dye to the oil and using a blacklight track where the leak comes from.
I had to ask my local parts place to bring some in for me.
Works for any fluid.

1 Like

That’s pretty clever.

1 Like

It also stains like a mother fucker.

1 Like