L1's Garage

You do you buddy. Just saying that with unleaded, standing behind a car with no cats smells fucking horrible.

Also a lot of the crap out the back is carcinogenic.

What are you doing in here? Haha.
That there is click bait. I’m almost 100% sure that is a Corvette that someone went to town on photoshopping to make it a chibi Vette. The Vette is not a car to go on the “worst cars ever made” list in any way.

Welcome BTW. Are thinking about getting into cars?

Nah lol, I don’t even have my drivers license yet even though I’m a couple years overdue for getting one. Only reason my friends are fine picking me up when we hang out all the time is because we hang out like once or twice a month lol.

Saw a dumb hilarious pic and knew you liked cars so thought you’d get a kick out of it

Yep, why I posted it here cus it’s pretty funny.

1 Like

Gotcha. That all makes since to me.

One of the things I received for Christmas was a set of WeatherTech floor mats, and I have to say, they’re damn nice.

8 Likes

Nice! I need to get me some of those. The custom mold looks great.

My car came with them thankfully. They’re just amazing.

1 Like

Weather tech is the best!!! Have them in my truck and they handled spills and dripage from wetsuits as well as a design could, fitment is great as well.

They fit extremely well even without settling in the car.

The one gripe I have is I wish the driver’s side mat extended further up, but I understand why they didn’t with the pedals there and all.

1 Like

Somehow I need to get the time, energy and last surge of funds to get one of these GTEs and ar5 trans

Into this

So I could have… A… Four door… Wait for it… Supra!! Haters gonna hate.

2 Likes

Only thing I have to hate on is my god that car needs a detail.

2 Likes

I was under the impression that GM/Chevy/Ford/Whatever had improved, mostly forced, due to foreign competition. Looks like I am wrong on that front. This was an insightful watch.

Although, I sense a little bit of sticking the head in the sand about changes. As car guys they are sworn to dislike self driving stuff.

So while they bash GM for current/past behavior the electric/self-driving is some how perceived as bad. Seems like a double standard. I could simply be misreading it though.

1 Like

Car has been neglected for a long time (even currently in a non-op status with the DMV), need to change that.

I need more Horse powers too.

1 Like

whipped the miata out for the first time in a couple months.

Damn, did I forget how much I love this car.

Tune is nearly perfect, got about an hour of logs to go through.

More importantly, I need a new battery. Damn thing won’t crank, had to kick start it down my driveway.

2 Likes

Perfect. Still need to check mesh pattern and set pinion preload, but its close to done. I’m getting tired may finish tomorrow.
Traction bars and rotors will be in later this week. Excitement is brewing.

Also picked up some shocks, brake hoses, brake cleaner and gun lube because amsoil and its cool.

1 Like

Bought an apple keyboard on fleabay because it had this cool little cover, perfect for oily dirty hands doing Google searches in the garage

Now that the esxi box is right there, will either run the physicalized win10 or an Ubuntu VM for the Google station.

2 Likes

When I take the IS out it reminds me that I used to like driving haha. I have to keep it short and close because the non-op status- just enough to heat cycle, evap stuff from the oil and lube the gears.

Could you say MS is the Linux of engine management?

1 Like

Oh, absolutely. I’d say that it’s more Ubuntu than Gentoo though.

1 Like

Or maybe Debian and when bought from DIYautotuning it’s now Conical/Ubuntu :wink: