L1's Garage

Someone stole it, hit something, and just left it in this parking lot. The cops found it, but they’re not willing to investigate.

Anyways, it fired right up after letting it charge for a bit, it has 350k miles on it, and that’s all I know. Feels and sounds like it runs good. I’m at the DMV with him
now to take care of the title.

I’ll probably do the Gambler 500 with it, and then part it out.

2 Likes

Oh shit, you’re actually buying it.

1 Like

If nothing else I want that very hard to find manual, even if I have to rebuild it.

1 Like

Don’t tempt me.

1 Like

Do it!

Actually I’ve never done it before, but I imagine it’ll be a lot of fun.

This beauty is all mine. Lol

I may try to just fix it here. The damage honestly doesn’t look that bad.

3 Likes

Lmao, you’re an amazing person.

I really want to, but I don’t think socal has one. Or at least, there are no cars cheap enough for it here. The floor is basically 1500 for a car that turns over.

3 Likes

Ouch. Do they have the gambler 500 there?

I don’t know. I can’t get into their forums.

Honestly, if they do, there’s probably gonna be a higher limit.

Even if it is $500 there it’s not a requirement (at least here). Last year my buddies were trying to convince me to take my Blazer, and people do take their nicer trucks on it. I don’t think they qualify for the prizes though, but really who goes there for the prices anyways. Lol

What area of Calli are you in? I want to see what your working with as far a cheap cars.

San Diego.

https://sandiego.craigslist.org/search/cto?max_price=1000

There is a ford aerostar for $750 with a blown head gasket. That might be a fun one.

whats this

remember “fun>rules” and “don’t be a dick”

Dont know what it is and i like it already.

2 Likes

dude.

the best

Got you right here fam!

Mazda fuckin 323

You want a more practical but worst wheel drive Miata? Lol

Kidding aside it actually looks pretty clean, but I don’t know about that California non-op thing and if it’ll be a problem.

Dude, I’m dying here. Seriously this couldn’t check any more boxes for me. This is the coolest car in the planet, and there’s one actually in the US, and it’s near you. I want it so bad.

1 Like

Hmm. No title is a hard sell. The Gambler usually goes on public roads.

I was looking for a description to quote, but this video will do nicely.

1 Like

I ain’t care.

I’d just drop the plates from the miata on there.

I also have “access” to dealer plates.

1 Like

Ah. Then you can use just about any car you want. lol

Want to be 4.3 buddies? It’s manual.

Boost it and drift it. lol

Man I’m noticing a lack of cheap old cars. What’s up with that?
Lot’s of nice old ones though.

1 Like

we’re at a crossroads… where the cheap ones are now too shitty and are being junked and what’s left people really really want. We’re running out of cars without excessively intrusive computers etc and that’s what’s pushing the market.

1 Like

Got lots of them around here, and I mean lots.

But we also have a lot of farmers.

Cash for clunkers happened.