L1's Garage

Well, that’s why you got me around.

1 Like

Its the same age old story. Boy meets girl. Boy sacrifices for sex. Every guy on the internet judges

Oh wait thats the new story

I ain’t judging. Just laughing at the existential tragedy that is his life.

1 Like

LMAO yeah its pretty sad. I never got the “ban the other partner from something” deal. Like bruh actually? :rofl:

1 Like

Someone explain to me how this is a good idea? Dont you want to reduce unsprung mass?

Louis Rossman gives Ford praise

Fords making an initiative to 3DP stuff

Depends on what you’re going for.

These are not designed for track weapons, that’s for sure.

And it’s not going to be a comfortable daily.

2 Likes

I didnt think so lol

I get the concept and why it depends… just doesnt seem like the greatest idea but Ill reserve judgement and see how it does

I dunno, watching the video and they’re singing it’s praises. no words man, no words. :person_shrugging:

1 Like

Thats how his drive videos always go unfortunately

Its usually the teardowns that get super interesting

Hes recently dissected the plaid model S (new one) and posted like what 4 to 6 videos of each part of the dissection.

lol

Nah, I’m good. I’m so over all the tech, and companies trying to tell me what I can and can’t do with my own property.
They can go suck a bag of dicks, and I’ll just stick with my (very) early 2000s and older vehicles. I’d stick with even older if it wasn’t for my Duramax.

I didn’t watch the video, just looked at the title.

I feel like thats some peoples sentiments and its fine. I just feel obligated to say that eventually (sadly) that may not be a viable path for people.

But overall thats pretty crappy. Like at the very least why dont we get a frunk?

I bet you’d love driving one. They are ridiculously fun. Its weird too. They drive like a super low center of gravity agile tank.

You have a lot of weight but man is it a very responsive vehicle. A joy to drive.

You ever get to test drive the alfa? Test driving is definitely fun :laughing:

They sure drive like a tank.
Not agile at all, fast cornering is no fun. Sadly can’t beat physics.

I mean ive fast cornered in it… the drifting was fun

The problem with Tesla is that they are just hideous to look at.

1 Like

Indeed inertia is dependent on mass, hence the controlled slipping (drifting) as the car does not want to change direction.

A lighter car would’ve cornered faster, more precise and without slipping.

The main reason you don’t see many track tesla’s and mostly video’s of drag racing tesla’s (where they are king).

And no, the reason for the lack in track tesla’s is not money. Track cars can be much more expensive than a tesla.

I mean is ones ego so easily bruised one couldnt have fun and look good to themselves in a tesla? Im just thinking about the “bad looks” stigma haha. I mean its not super super hideous that I wouldnt be caught driving in it

Lol yeah I totally get that. A track tesla sounds like a hilarious idea. But im just thinking about the every day drive. Things that fall within a standard deviation of normal average driving.

Well the thing is once you are inside you don’t see much of the outside.

So that’s a plus…

3 Likes