L1's Garage

Need me a Subaru Sambar EV.

wait, really? I thought the two they had werent even complete prototypes

i did see something about the electric hummers actually being close to release now. no longer vaporware surprisingly.

What a spec on this Bentley, i love it.

BCGT is a damn great car! Previous business partner would get a new car once a month. BCGT month was hella fun!

this is why you get snow tires, folks. and avoid driving like a dumbass.

2 Likes

I don’t think you have to get snow tires, but you definitely can’t drive like an idiot.

3 Likes

If you drive where there is snow…
Use snow tires!
Allseasons are NOT meant for snow.
Im from Calgary Alberta. And yes, there are just as many dumb drivers here…

1 Like

If the weather is like in that video you definitely need snow tires.

90% of those could have been avoided by driving slower.

3 Likes

I most definitely do, but I haven’t had any accidents because of it. I spend some time in an empty parking lot to familiarize myself with the way may car handles snow and ice, then I take it extremely easy on the road leaving plenty of room. And with the knowledge my father taught me I have been just fine driving in it for at least 20 years.

People can be overly confident with snow tires. Which is just as dangerous IMO. I just take it really easy in the snow, and if someone wants to/can go faster than me I’ll pull over to let them by.

2 Likes

Anyway…

I got a complete ZX9R engine hanging about and looking for a ~3.6:1 differential.
My swift will be getting extra swifty.

2 Likes

Like a motorcycle engine? If so are you putting it in a car or something? Sounds cool.

Yes exactly :wink:
i’ve always wanted sequential shifting.
Getting tired of my supercharged setup aswell, very weather sensitive.

Awesome. I was thinking about doing that kinda swap with my Fiat 124.

I’m very interested in that swap, please do share as you go.

Maybe i will.
Just collecting some parts for now.
Hopefully i can start coming summer.

2 Likes
1 Like

There’s a lot of speculation that he was set up. I’m not so sure I believe either position verbatim, but I’m not personally of the opinion that there’s sufficient evidence to convict. Not that Japan would agree there.

1 Like

New Strosek in the menu, boys.

https://www.strosek.de/strosek-autodesign/