L1 KVM cable lengths

No worries! I think it would be worth your while to email “wendell at level1techs dot com” for a potential RMA :slight_smile: because your setup really should be working I think

1 Like

im running LG 5k and a LG 4K and a 2.5K all workin good, problems with cables, only go with the Fibbr Cables, tried club 3d, fail, with just a 1 meter and a 2 meter. right now i still have 1meter connected to lg 5k but that cable got stuck in the KVM, ill get it out, and bieng replaced with a Fibbr 2 meter. i did have 1 bad Fibbr, wouldnt go past 60hz on 4K , replaced it, workin fine. there HDMI Cables are so much cheaper, and they work good also. $20 for 1 meter, dang. :-{

I know I wish Fibbr wasn’t so expensive! They really work wonders.

1 Like

yep, but why HDMI so much cheaper? sucks.

I would imagine it’s because DisplayPort is higher bandwidth. That’s why you can go DP → HDMI pretty easily, but HDMI → DP is much harder.

Also the Fibbr cables we link have an actual circuit inside and they’re fiber optic. I’m not sure if the HDMI version has similar features, but the premium of that adds on to the price. That’s also why they’re so good. High bandwidth with lossless quality

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.