L1 GIVEAWAY! -- Frostpunk 2 7700XT Limited Edition GPU & Steam Code!

The best part about the latest gen cards is AV1 encoding!

1 Like

I am not greedy, even though I need a new computer. My current one has developed a fault of some kind which only allows 2 hours a day of use.

1 Like

:raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

I’ll have to build a new computer if I win this…

2 Likes

I was a member before this post, lurking and considering asking a question about a home server build I’m putting together, but this is my first post in the forum. I saw in the video Wendell said something like you had to contribute meaningfully to the community before the post, so I don’t know if I count, but if I do, here is my entry and thank you!

1 Like

Unfortunately, you’ll have to try again next time, but welcome! Enjoy your stay~

I’m feeling lucky

1 Like

No worries we’ll count ya :slight_smile: giving an arbitrary “you have to have a certain amount of impact” isn’t very measurable as a requirement. Also too many entries to judge that one by one.

1 Like

I am entering. Could use a replacement for my 6600non-xt. Last of us was pushing the limit on what that 8gig can handle at 1080p.

1 Like

Thank you from the community !!!

1 Like

all hail the frost

2 Likes

hello-there (1)

10 Likes

I’m in it to win it :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

dibs

11 Likes

Oh what the hey, I’ll break my lurking for this

6 Likes

As always, amazing.

2 Likes

I thought for sure my first post would be in the " Guess That Movie or TV Show" thread, but I guess this is a welcoming enough start after lurking for a year.

2 Likes

nice card great upgrade

2 Likes

Help me retire my 1070ti :pray:t2::face_with_peeking_eye::joy:

2 Likes

Please Mr.Level1Techs, I need this.

1 Like