L1 GIVEAWAY! -- Frostpunk 2 7700XT Limited Edition GPU & Steam Code!

As long as the cost of shipping is less than the value of the giveaway (~430 USD) we will send you the item. If we send the item the cost of shipping will be covered. If shipping is more than the value of the giveaway, which it shouldn’t be, we will give you the money instead.

3 Likes

Wouldn’t want to reply and make Amber manually enter me into a spreadsheet but I also want a GPU. Sorry Amber :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hahahaha xD you got a chuckle out of me.

1 Like

A ticket for me as well, please! :slight_smile:

1 Like

funny to see how many others are also emerging from hibernation to enter this giveaway. i had been looking for a spark of motivation to post here again, this giveaway sure gave me one

2 Likes

Thanks for organising this giveaway! I don’t miss a single episode of “links with friends” but this is a great reminder for me to visit the forum more often!

2 Likes

Linux Gamer must have AMD.

3 Likes

Ping. I love Frostpunk!

1 Like

Ping

1 Like

Oooh a giveaway?

1 Like

Hah, jokes on you, I don’t think I’ve had anything meaningful to contribute to the forum. I’m still curious if Wendell ever bought the Raptor Computing Systems OpenPOWER based machine. I’ve watched the price escalate way out of my reach over the last couple of years and it’s kind of important to me.

1 Like

Sure, I’ll put my name in the hat.

1 Like

This is the best community! Thank you for creating such a great place to just scroll through and read and learn!

1 Like

Rolling

Good luck everyone! Very cool giveaway

2 Likes

I don’t even currently have a GPU for my Workstation so it’d sure come in useful!

3 Likes

Enter me for the win!

1 Like

Would love to get back in to gaming a bit now that our kiddos are getting old enough that free time is no longer a long lost memory!

1 Like

Count me in!!! Let me know when to drink the Mt Dew verification can. Thanks!

4 Likes

FrostPunkTooooooo!

1 Like