KVM GPU Passthrough and Wine Staging tutorial for Debian all in one?

Hey guys, love the Ryzen passthrough article you guys currently have up. I’ve been testing with Fedora with more than just KVM recently to try to make it my day to day bleeding edge linux installation, but I’ve run into numerous problems with Wine Staging on Fedora that it’s just not viable for anything other than native Linux binaries from Steam or KVM.

Debian might be different though. From my experience Ubuntu “just works” with Wine patches for Overwatch and trying to get Battle.net working in Linux. I’ve had endless problems on Fedora because the CEF patches don’t work on Fedora. When I went to the toxic tank that is Reddit… heh… All I got were trolls, leaving a bad taste in my mouth for the Wine community.

I know your goal is to make Linux as simple as possible, but the most painless way as of right now is to use KVM and Wine Staging on Debian. If you could add that section to the GPU passthrough article and make a video on setup of both that and Wine Staging together in a user friendly way, that would help more people take Linux gaming seriously.