Know of any good Spanish metal? Esp Folk or Gothic Metal

I’m now taking a 2nd semester of Spanish and didn’t quite pick up a whole lot (mainly because I don’t like conversing, regardless of language). However, I recently got into a NDH (i.e. Rammstein, Blutengel, L’Âme Immortelle, Erdling, etc.) and am reasonably sure I’ve picked enough German that it’s comparable to my Spanish. My journey into NDH began with L’Âme Immortelle - I was looking into gothic metal and stumbled up 5 Jarhe and kinda fell in love with how the harsh sound of the language contrasted with a relaxing melody. Then Erdling, as their lyric video for Mein Element was captivating. Then Rammstein, Sonne, and so on.

I’m hoping to ignite an interest in Spanish similar to how NDH helped me pick up a tiny bit of German. Anyone know of Spanish-“singing” bands? Favourite genres are folk-metal and gothic-metal, but I’m open to anything with a relatively upbeat tempo.

Tempo/style heavily changes by album, concept album type dudes. Not exclusively Spanish, but a mix.

Mars Volta. Recommend starting album;

De-Loused in the Comatorium

Or

Frances the Mute(TIP; chronologically track wise, the first ~30 sec of the first track is quiet)

Or

Amputechture

Depending on how you define upbeat, may or may not match. Tempo wise some is very fast some very slow. I’ll leave subject interpretation up to you.