Kingston hyperx predator on asus sabertooth 990fx r2.0

hi guys, i changed my ram from a corsair vengeance 2x4gb 1600 mhz to kingston hyperx predator 2x4 1866 mhz. as with the corsair, i can't set the ram at 1866 mhz, only 1600 mhz, any suggestion?

overclocking failure :/ should try setting my cpu at basic frequence( fx 8320 clocked at 4.2 ghz, normal is 3.5)

Perhaps this would help?

http://forum.crucial.com/t5/Ballistix-Performance-Memory/Ballistix-1866MHz-only-does-1333MHz-on-SABERTOOTH/td-p/127306

Nevermind the RAM,i think the methods ought to be the same.

thanks a lot, it's working :D

I don't really know the technical details of it, but when you overclock your CPU it's harder to have a stable system with higher clocked RAM. I have 1866 RAM but usually have it running at 1600 for the CPU overclock (although not this summer, 46 degrees Celsius ambient temps are not nice for overclocking at all).

the ram it's setted at 9-11-9-27 and the voltage is at 1.6. i tried with same timing but lower voltage, but it crashes, and if i raise the frequency without changing anything other, it crashes, but in windows instead of in the bios, so when i will improve the cooling, i will do a 1/2 hour session of overclock