(Keys) Medal of Honor Beta

http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/medal-of-honor/

For MoH Beta Keys (PC or PS3)

after getting a key from there, redeem it here

http://www.medalofhonor.com/beta

njoi

Too bad this game sucks.I can't play shooters anymore, they are all the same to me.

got a key and played for a while... This game was meant to be the MW2 killer right? i think MW2 is actually better than this... :S BC2 is the best, and here are the PROS i found:

*STYUPID la same gameplay (like a cheap version of BC2)
*OK graphics
*Some icons and pictures are taken straight from BC2, which is again, stupid...
*unrealistic gun sounds?? LAME. i know the sound of AK47's... there's a lotta punch in those guns, not muffled like in the game...

for 60$ ?? AHAHAHAHAHAHA... nuh, cant even laugh...

I'll pirate the game and play the single player campaign when it comes out... hoping it would be better.

in two words: EPIC PHAIL

Is it just me who always sees the problem with fileplanet because you have to pay to subscribe?? xD
Someone lend me your key.

Is it just me who always sees the problem with fileplanet because you have to pay to subscribe?? xD
Someone lend me your key. Need to test this horrible game out.

You don't need to subscribe to get the key for this beta, just make an account and choose the free account and you'll have access. Â But you probably shouldn't, you'll be disappointed.

registration is free... tho u'll have to check that damn site regularly to grab one... I got one at 10.30AM local time (the time when all the buggers at US and Canada are having sweet dreams XD), and my time is UTC +5.30... if that's any help... i tried a lotta times before, but the page said "All the keys have been distributed"... so get lucky :) ... btw, try it out.come here.share your misery.

This ain't MOH as we know it....This is totally total bs.

Radar after a 3 kill streak... sounds familiar?

HA...ha

implying all new shooters aren't like cod

I'd rather pay for BFBC2 over this game anyday, but for a free shooter atm, it's fine.

I was able to get as many keys as I needed, so I'm unsure of what you're mentioning.

not all new shooters are like cod, i'd say thats not true at all, especially with BFBC2, bad company 2 is much more realistic, less fast paced, and more tactical. the maps are better, and theres no faggoty kill streaks.

not all new shooters are like cod, i'd say thats not true at all, especially with BFBC2, bad company 2 is much more realistic, less fast paced, and more tactical. the maps are better, and theres no faggoty kill streaks.

Should skip this altogether and wait for Bloodline Champions...

watisthisitlookslikeshit

Looks like shit to people that don't play competetively maybe, but it's all skill based, you have to aim all of your attacks, no OP shit, the better players will simply win. No random luck shots, no crits, it's like an RTS for PvP. No laning, no creeps, no exp, pure pvp.