Keychron q2 vs the Drop CTRL Barebones vs the Feker IK75 V3

3 big questions about keychron q2 vs the Drop CTRL Barebones Mechanical Keyboard vs the Feker IK75 V3

thats been holding my back for getting

1. unlike my c1 can i on the Keychron q2 or Feker IK75 V3 custom set the rgb color pattern for curtain key by the via qmk software

2.can i custom set the number keys an backspace as f1 - f12 under the layers option

1. can these profile settings be saved to Keychron q2 , Drop CTRL Barebones ,an the Feker IK75 V3 directly

so a full boot to the desktop isnt needed to load the via the software
    this isnt so important about the rgb but more for the f1 - f12 key that are sometimes needed from the boot screen to

login screen , my current c1 does have this option an even tho ther supposed to be a way to switch the current
    function key from media mode that doesnt seem to work for me on pop os an i need them sometimes when something goes wrong

so will my 3 question s be doable on the Keychron q2 , the Drop CTRL Barebones ,an the Feker IK75 V3

The keychron website says it supports QMK/VIA, to what extent I don’t know. As far as I know Keychron doesn’t have a software for controlling RGB, it’s usually all controlled by function keys on the keyboard with predefined patterns, at least on my C1 that is the case. I’m not sure about newer models.

This topic was automatically closed 273 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.