Kali virtual box won't update (Stops at 37%)

Here is the paste

Seems there is no internet connection, aside from that I am unable to decipher these symbols...way to small!

Everything that 404's at the bottom, double check your sources.list and spellcheck it.

I'm not saying I see a spelling error or anything, that just usually is the issue for me.

Also, check internet connection. if its a vm, check vm network settings, is it set to bridged? Can you ping from kali out to a network location like google.com?

I'm also triggered to see the taskbar at the top

It can connect to the internet just fine and it us using the update list built into the OS so I doubt it should have any errors.

The first 27% downloads fine then there is a group of 404's a few more download and then it fails at 37%

@Azulath Sorry about the size I forget not everyone has the thumbnail zoom plugin I use (Shows full image when I hover over it)

Kali “sana” Repositories Retired

We announced the “sana” release EOL a few months ago along with its public repositories. We’ve given a few months grace and are now finally purging the “sana” repositories from our servers. For anyone who still needs them, they can be found archived at old.kali.org.

on their website

1 Like