Just wanted to introduce myself

Hi, I'm ermgerd! I have been a big fan of what was tek syndicate with my favourite videos being the tek, I'm so glad that there has now been a settlement since I feel that Wendell was the most interesting guy there.

My interests are mostly in programming (currently mainly working in C#) however I do find myself sort of alternating to different parts of technology. I am currently attending this awesome college (UK college, it's different in the US ugh) and I am doing computing there on alot of different stuff (software, hardware, networking etc) and I am currently really enjoying it as there is alot of other extra curriculum stuff to do as well.

Anyway I am really excited to begin to take part in this community and I hope to talk to you guys!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums dood! Hope you like it here.

Welcome to the forums!

You sir are most welcome here.

4 Likes

Welcome to the community.

Welcome!

Hellcome!!!

Hey, welcome! You just signed up in one of the best (if not THE best) tech forum on the internet. Enjoy your stay (:

1 Like

Hey there fellow brit!

Welcome, I've seen you around Discord too. I hope stick around, everyone's pretty cool here. And sexy. If you're part of Level1Techs = auto max sexy.