I know there is that method using Cheat Engine but I can't get it to work.Â Â I was wondering if there is another way.Â Just to make sure, which value are you supposed to click on? There is like 100 of them
i would love to know too, that game is amazing but the timer pisses me right off
I also want to find this out.
This game made me orgasm.
A game used CUDA, which everyone used to say to me "CUDA AIN'T FOR GAMES FAAAAAAAG", now I can prove them wrong. This Bokeh Filter looks too good.
[color=#dae1e3; font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px]1) Start Just Cause 2, trigger the timer by jumping off the platform. Open the PDA by pressing F1 (or 'Back' if you're using an Xbox 360 controller) and check what the timer says. Memorize it, or write it down.
2) Alt-tab out and start CheatEngine. In CheatEngine, browse the processes and select JustCause2.exe. Choose 'Unknown initial value' from the 'Scan type' drop-down list, '4 Bytes', and hit the 'First Scan' button.
3) Go in-game again, un-pause and let some time go by.
4) Again, open the PDA and check how many seconds have gone by. Alt-tab back to CheatEngine and search for a new value, this time a 'Value increased by...' (or, as listed by the program, 'Increased value by...', and enter the appropriate value (the time in seconds that passed) in the 'Value:' box. Hit 'Next Scan'.
5) Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you find the correct value, usually an address starting with '1A5'.
6) When found, double-click it to add it to the box below. Freeze it and play for as long as you want.
[/color][color=#dae1e3; font-family: verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 11px]
[/color]This is the method I tried to do. Is this only for the non-steam demo? Tell me if you get it to work.
Wow that works way better. And so much easier. DANKE!
Salame, my friend.
Thats what the Kurineins say...
i hated that game so the timer isnt an issue for me
Am I the only one that the game crashes after 30min. The timer stops and the map is unlocked but after 30min the game just crashes.:D
it shouldn't, only crash i experience is if you use the timer and the map limits at the same time, or if you try to do something like override the gas control at a base that requires a 1234 sequence.
O that might be it. I was using them both at the same time. I'll try it out.
has someone found a trainer to get infinite health, I really want infinite health to screw around without getting killed by the helis.