Joker

It was okay. A realistic take on the comic books.

I think I liked it as an art piece. I put myself in his shoes, it disturbed me. I had a fantastic childhood BTW.

1 Like

Spoilers you buttā€¦

1 Like

really? k

1 Like

Yeahā€¦ The father thing is kind of a spoilerā€¦ Especially by the end you still arenā€™t sure about the whole father thingā€¦

PS: the butt thing was a jokeā€¦ Sorryā€¦

2 Likes

Better or erase it completely?

2 Likes

No, thatā€™s fine :slight_smile:
I kinda dislike the fact itā€™s a joker origin as well. What I do like is the fact everything is ominous. Nothing is for sure. Is it just his imagination, is it real, is it just a joke he thought of? You canā€™t tell for sure, because you donā€™t know whatā€™s real and what is not. So Iā€™m more ok with the movie nowā€¦

1 Like

Nice!

1 Like

Daaamnā€¦ For 2 weeks 550 million without China release. If this movie opened in China as well, joker will be sure to break a billionā€¦

I really enjoyed it, it was not nearly as dark and disturbing as was being made out to me though. Very enjoyable, not just a things happen and you are entertained movie, I did not know how it would end by an hour in, I had plenty to think about. The camera work was really nice too, no spectacular effects for the sake of it, no insane action scenes for the sake of paying FX artists for something just really well done. The acting was fantastic.

1 Like