JBL LSR305 Monitors static noises help

the speaker does this static or noises if there nothing on playing and you kinda can hear it on things
do i need one of this as i do have guiatar too

i got JBL LSR305 Professional Studio Monitor
i use xrl to rts cable in scarlet 18i8 monitor outputs
red cable usb not sure 2.0 or 3.0

While im not a professional audio expert, i’ve had similar issues in the past. I own a pair of Yorkville YSM5 speakers which are similar to the LSR305 and i discovered that in my case it was wireless interference. At one point my wifi router was beside me and for the longest time it would cause static and i couldnt figure it out until i moved my router.

Unplug the input cables from the speakers. If the static stops, then its something down the oine. Either cables picking up RF somewhere or whatevers connected to the other end of the cables is causing issues.

my wifi router is in the other room here only the modem and xrl convert to trs cables in scarlet 18i8

Unplug any inputs from the speakers and see if they still make noise. If they do then its most likely a defect with one or both speakers. If they make no noise then its something else, either your scarlett, bad connections or possibly bad xlr/rts cables.
USB cable wouldnt cause any of that static since its a completely digital signal.

Make sure everything is grounded correctly! I have had some massive headaches and at the end turned out to be faulty ground on the wall plug !:scream:

7 month necro. While the post is on topic and trying to help the op, it is seven months after the last post. This is considered a necro. As such this thread is locked.