It finally came in the mail!

I've never bought a vinyl record before. I don't even own a record player lol. But this is more for collector's purposes and to support the band. Came with a digital download anyway and was only like $5 more than a CD which I will never use... soooo... bleep bloop pics

@Alamar @Kat

1st album, different vocalist, just as good.

5 Likes

Finally! It's so beautiful! <3

1 Like

Man do I feel old :( I can play that...

1 Like

Nice. Its pretty awesome what they can do with vinyl designs these days. I've seen some recent releases with like 5 different design versions and stuff. Never bought any vinyl myself, but perhaps I'll have to get some of my favorite rares and make a cool framed thingy sometime.

Vinyl players are cheap enough these days for a basic one. They do have their own sound and its worth picking one up if you intend to collect a few special releases.

1 Like

Just buy a vinyl player. They're super fun and if you keep your discs in good shape and the dust out they sound quite good.
Peeps dig them too at classy/chill parties. It just makes the album seem better when you go through the effort to put the disc in and you listen all the way through without stop.

Dude, do not recommend a cheap ass turntable like the Jensen you've recommended. That will ruin your records. The Audio Technica one is solid though.

1 Like